Saturday 23 August 2014

Blessings

url.jpg



I must say that I count myself very fortuante as I am able to enjoy and love every part about my job. I started of as a designer, graphics designer. To design is something I enjoy doing. It is something fun and very interesting. However, my heart was always so attracted to children and I wish to do something to give back to the community. And i end up being a teacher. 

url.jpg



Many of my deisgner friends/colleagues called me stupid, called me many names and mentioned that I wasted my niche on something that is not worth it. And why do they say it is not worth it? It is because when Im a designer I earn much more than being a teacher. However, it is sad to know that there are many out there who work for the money. They can't see the blessings of doing something you enjoy and something that you can do out of the utmost sincerity you have. 
I don't regret leaving my design world as I came to here, where I can touch lives. And that is a blessing for me. A blessing that changes my whole life. A blessing that make me love my life even more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment